cramps?

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Are some cramps normal early on in pregnancy? I'm getting them on and off and its starting to really worry me :-( I still have really sore boobs tho which i'm guessing is a positive sign? and i'm peeing loads too!!

xx

Hi there I've had cramping on and off throughout mine, mine are getting worse at the moment but I've been told that's because the baby is starting to double in size so it's a bit of hard work in the old stomach muscles. Unless its accompanied by bleeding they say it's nothing to worry about. Got to remember how many changes your body is going through even early on! Your little bean is making itself comfy! Xxx

thanks hun. yeah they are not really strong but noticable - finding myself going to the loo more to check!!! Think i just wound myself up a little bit!! x

Very normal, it's a bit disconcerting but it's all ok and shows bubs is growing xx

thanks hun. cant wait for my early scan - just to put my mind at rest! xx

I am the same nicky, Mines is more of an ache that is quite low down. Just trying to reassure myself that with all the changes going on of course there will be pains x

I've had them in some of my pregnancies. I don't remember the early stages of my first pregnancy because I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks. I have to remember that I had a lot of cramps with my second and that pregnancy worked out fine. I had a lot of cramps last night and I'm 5+1 too. It's normal, if there is spotting or if they get really bad that you should worry.

Just bring it up at your appointment if it really worries you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back