Early stage cramps - normal or not??

michelles1985

Reaction score
Are cramps in the early stage normal? I'm a bit worried. The feel similar to period cramps and as this is my first pregnancy, I'd like to mkae sure this is normal. Have other people experienced this? Thanks. x

i experienced cramps too. i think its hormones and streching etc. also mine was worse on the side baby implanted and i was convinced it was ectopic or i was having a m/c but it turns out it was just nothing. im sure everything is fine :hug:

hey chick,
i had terrible pain in my tummy when ii 1st found out i was pregnant, turned out i had a uti, worried me sick, the doc gave me anti-biotics and the pain went away soon after, i still get odd stretching pains, x
hope yours go soon too x

Hello again :)

Yes this is normal, im still getting cramps down there :hug:

I was so worried about my cramps i went straight to the emergency last week. But the doctor said it was normal. I was having pains down there, like a bad pressure on my bladder. Everytime it happened I drank water then passed urine, it really help. I'm not worried anymore :)

Im getting those! Some days worse than others! In a way i dont mind the cramps becuase i know its my body making space for baby and that nature is working its magic, nothing to worry about, x

Thanks guys, first scan in 2 weks, I'm excited to see my baby and will be relieved to see that everyhting is going ok. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back