Cramps

katietateypot

Reaction score
I have been having braxton hicks for a few weeks now (only know as told consultant how i was feeling and she pointed out why it was like that :roll:) anyway...i keep having really bad cramps like the worst type period pains i could ever imagine or when i have a really upset tummy, this has only been happening for about 4-5 days.

Is it normal to get these cramps? Are they just more stretching pains?

It does sometimes worry me as they don't seem to rest its just constant and so bad i can't really sleep with them. I'm guessing i am just being a bit of a wuss and fed up of baing so achey and knowing that it doesn't mean anything good as Ava isnt coming out yet.

Contractions are like bad period pains, and braxton hicks can become quite painful so as long as there is no pattern to them that's probably what it is. If you're at all worried it's always worth having a word with your midwife to get checked over though :hug:

I was having a lot of these last week and haven't had any for a few days now like sams mum said bh have no pattern to them. I think heat and feeling heavy isn't helping with any of our pregnancy niggles at mo x

ive been having some little ones too x

If you're worried hun don't hesitate to ring your midwife x

I'm not too worried about the pains as they are not very frequent i thought they were just stretching pains. Just wanted opinions really. :)
I see the consultant a week tomorrow so can just get him/her to check me over if they are worried. xxx

Hope they ease soon, and are just braxton hicks X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back