Period Cramps??

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
It's only me again haha!
I've been experiencing cramps like period cramps and back pain, I don't think I've had any braxton hicks yet but I'm only 27 weeks so I think it may be little early for those? This is my first pregnancy so I haven't got a clue what to expect... is this normal? OR is this braxton hicks? I know everyone experiences different pain in pregnancy and stuff but just wondering if any of you have had the same sort of cramping, it's like every day I have it but not constant and it's bearable... thanks x

Afraid I didn't really have anything like that. I think I was about 26/27 weeks when I started getting BH but they were painless, just made my tummy feel "tight". I have had various other aches and pains all over the place thoguh, just what we women go through I guess! Hope they ease off soon xx

Speak with your midwife, but my consultant said to me the periody pains were braxton hicks... i don't think they were though lol. I just think it was the weight of the baby. xxx

I get really bad period pains and a sore back,happened last pregnancy too,worse after ive been doing anything overly energetic or lifting anything,midwife says its jus natures way of tellin u 2 slow down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back