period pains.......... is this it lol

ohhh im bored sat here reading posts just waiting for baby.. ive started getting period cramps and been having braxton hicks all evening..... please let it be

:D are you still getting pains? i wish you luck!! im dying to meet my lil girl! keep us posted xxx

Fingers crossed that this is the start, and that baby makes an arrival soon. Good luck hon xxxx

yeah good luck. Keep us posted.
XXX hope

every thing is calm at the momment, but i been running to the toilet today.. maybe its clearing itself out ready for labour????

i will keep you updated

fingers crossed!!

Good luck to you when it does all start to happen!

Sunshine

its so exciting, come on baby hurry up!!! xxx

still nothing lol and now midwife cant find time to see me :? will keep u updated.... just niggly things then nothing... ive stopped eating food.. any thing with flavour repulses me

take care ladies and bumps

xxx

That's a bit off, you can't see your midwife? I'd have thought this was the period you'd need to see her??? Anyway, good luck hon, have my fingers crossed for you and I hope to see a post from you in new arrivals. Take care of yourself xxxxxx

has anything progressed yet? good luck wont be long and your have your bubba in your arms!
good luck
melxXx :lol:

how are things going hun? any sign of buba making an appearance soon?!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

nothing yet... but still getting period pains.. just need them to get more regular... one day left so fingers crossed

love elaine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back