Cramping

nikki8092

Reaction score
Morning ladies just wanted advice on when cramping is ok etc in tri 2 of pregnancy as i cant remember getting this with my other 2. Had mild to moderate cramping all morning, feels very much how like i am when im on my period. If anyone could give advice that would be great x

I think mild cramping is normal, i've heard a lot of ladies on here complain of the same thing. Funny, i seem to get a lot of cramping after bubba has finished with her aerobic session in my tummy. Had it a little this morning but it doesn't last long. I just keep an eye on the pain and before i know it, it's gone!

I agree with Kerrieanne - I've heard lots of women complain of the same thing and I have had that myself as well. I also keep an eye on it and it's usually gone before I know!

However you know your body best and if it feels unnatural to you and you're worried it can't hurt to put your mind at ease and check with the doc/ midwife. Always best to make yourself feel better! xxxxx

Thanks ladies, just seems to be pretty constant today and was worried incase it wasnt "normal" x

Well its lasted all day now so think its time to get the paracetamol and hot water bottle out. Just hope everything is ok as i feel like i constantly need the toilet as well(sorry if tmi)

i would maybe ring your midwife hon....just to be sure xx

I agree with samsgirl, if it's lasted all day hun I would ring the mw personally, just to be on the safe side and see if they can recommend anything to help with the pain xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, if its still same in morning im gonna give her a ring. Stocked up on paraetamol for the time being x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back