cradle cap?

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Max has got what looks like cradle cap across his eyebrows and forehead....

do i need medical treament for him or will it just go ???? xxxxxxx

If it is cradle cap you can get boots on cradle cap cream which I found really good! x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Wack some olive oil on it an hour before bath, bath and wash hair, scrub with a rough towel. Worked wonders on Tyler.

ok thank you ill try the olive oil first and if it doesnt work try the boots cream

it is normal to have it on his eyebrows???

No idea I'm afraid. I'f the towel doesn't work try a baby comb

My LO has it on his eyebrows too. So I guess it's normal!

Yes, my LO had it in his eyebrows & front of head. I put olive oil on before bed & then brushed his hair with a baby brush in the morning & the lumps would fall out-nice! Got better in a day or two once I started that.

Yes, my LO had it in his eyebrows & front of head. I put olive oil on before bed & then brushed his hair with a baby brush in the morning & the lumps would fall out-nice! Got better in a day or two once I started that.

eeewwww lol

Defo try olive oil left on for a while it really works, i tried it over a couple of nights

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

my HV told me never to use baby oil at all as alot of babies have a reaction to it :s

gonna put some olive oil on it now now hes asleep n leave it on for a while, will it just soak in or will i have to wash it off??
xxx

Just leave it to soak but make sure you give it a rub as the HV told me if you don't it just reattaches!

ah im scared to scrub! but i will. i have a bath sponge...if i use that to scrub it off but leave the sponge dry do you thikn that will do it???

Dentinox shampoo and boots own cream worked wonders for us x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Olive oil worked on J. I rubbed it in, left it to soak in overnight and Bobs you're uncle all gone.

dentinox worked for us but I ran out and now its back, its on his eyebrows too makes him look like hes got a unibrow

Samira had it, too, I put olive oil on it overnight and then gently brushed it off the next morning, had to do this twice then it was all gone! Plus, the room smelled ever so nice of Greek salad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back