How dangerous is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago (at 6 weeks) and was told to wait for one cycle before we started to try and conceive again. We used a condom, but we are not used to using them and it broke!! I feel that I am pregnant again (same symptoms as before) and don't get me wrong, I would be OVER THE MOON!!!! But how dangerous do you think this would be? More chance of miscarriage? OR did the doctor advise us to wait due to problems with dates etc??? PLEASE ADVISE ME - I AM A LITTLE WORRIED BUT ALSO EXCITED!!!!

Hi Julia,
When i had a miscarriage back in November they told me to wait one cycle so my body could fully recover (i suppose) and i think they also say this to give yourself time for emotional recovery. If your worried and you find out that you are pregnant talk to your gp or midwife and they can advise you further - sorry i cannot be of more help!

I must have missed this one too.... How did you get on? Did you get blood test done to detect new PG? I hope all went really well for you, Lv Yvonne :hug:

sonia205 said:
flickin thru old posts, did u get preg ?

I really don't think resurrecting 2 year old posts in the Miscarriage section is a good idea.

If you want to find out more why not keep looking and the answers are all there in the old posts, but please, there is surely no need to resurrect such an old thread.

If you have questions and really feel an answer will help you with your own concerns...why not pm the person in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back