Could this be it . . . cause I feel awful :(

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I feel like I've been really annoying with my symptoms for the last few days but it's driving me crazy and just needed to vent!

So I think I ovulated early this month at cd10 and I've been feeling awful ever since! I think I'm now 10dpo. Loads of watery cm (Im flying through panty liners and I feel so uncomfortable as if I'm peeing myself!) I've been so nauseas, I haven't thrown up but just feel really queasy, hungry all the time, my lower back is really sore and can't get comfy at work or on the tube.

The most annoying thing is how tired I feel, I feel like I'm hungover and everyday feels like I've only had a few hours sleep and i'm yawning all day and slurring as I'm so tired. I just generally feel really awful and I just want to stay in bed forever :(

I think I may be preggo but I'm absolutely petrified to test as I feel stupid and like it'll all stop the minute I get my bfn.

Sorry, but of a pointless thread but just wanted to share, poor OH has been getting an earful of me telling him 'Why do i feel so weird??!'

Would love to hear any similar rants, it'll totes cheer me up!

Thanks girls

Xxxxxx

Aww hun, these are all good signs - if you were to do a test and it was neg its still very early days so dont feel disheartened!!!x

Thanks mummy.

It feels like the test is tormenting me from the bathroom cupboard!!!

Trying to ignore it though, I'm absolutely exhausted :(

Whens your AF due hun? The tww is a nightmare isn't it? My cycles have been varying between 24 and 28days so I will be testing in 4 days I think and see what comes up. All my symptoms are really positive but I'll still be scared when it comes to testing.

I was very lucky with my two wee darlings as I conceived first time trying with both of them xx

I normally have 30-32 day cycle, it's been regular since coming off the pill in september, I normally come on around 11th so that's when I expect af, but as I think I ov'd early I guess AF should come a week early on 3rd feb.

I think I'm going to test on Saturday if she's a no show.

What symptoms have you had?

Xxxx

I have sore boobs, stitch type pains in my abdomen ( sore when i cough or stand up too soon, had this with my other two) headaches, heartburn and very emotional. I'll be testing on saturday aswell hun : ) x

I am not a huge advocate of testing too ealy hun - did it myself recently and depressed the heck out of myself over the weekend with a series of BFN... and I wasted a digi !!

Try to hold out as long as possible but your symptoms sound good

xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls.

I soo don't wanna test to early, just the thought of testing feels like my symptoms are disapearring??

I hate how clever our brains are sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back