Could I be?

fun1uk

Reaction score
Right guys can someone help me out I've been putting dates together and getting confused lol
Af... 8th sept 5 days normal
Af... 11th oct 3 days kinda normal but only 3 days?
Af...November ....no show as of yet.

I take it I'm 6 weeks since last Af on
Tuesday?

Is it me or could I be in luck this time?
I do feel as if I'm going to start though,boobs are killing me if I catch them.
Don't want to test as I've been ttc for over 6 years and the bfn kinda get to you after that long plus I'm not made of £££ lol.

Xx

Think I'll wait a couple more days before I buy one. I'm
In town Monday for work so I'll pop in somewere to buy one.
Part of me don't want to start that again as I've not tested for nearly 10 months as it took over my life! I couldn't cope with 6 years of BFN and I'm scared to test again lol x

are you taking folic acid hun? You really need to start taking it, so testing would help you know now :)

I do take it but not every day. It's when I remember. Not took any this week....until now been to take one.

I have been feeling nauseous early this week. It came in waves a couple of times on Monday. I also have sometimes (prob over last 2 weeks) alittle dizziness/blurry vision but only lasts a second then goes.
X

Hi! Was just readying your thread and a pregnancy test advert just come on the TV....could be sign! :)

Good luck for when you do decide to test! x

How regular are you cycles normally? Have you ever been this late before? Your symptoms do sound very promising! Really hope this is it for you :dust:

I would say I'm 30/31 days between cycles. I'm really starting to think I could be. Even my mind is playing tricks on me now lol thinking I just felt a bubble in my tummy lol x

Keeping everything crossed for you! I know it's not quite the same as it wasn't nearly as long but when we were trying for Sam we'd been told we'd probably need IVF after tests, and the first time I was properly late in over 2 years I didn't want to test because I loved that feeling that I possibly could be, and didn't want a test to tell me I wasn't x

Both me and h2b have been tested and told they can see no reason why we can conceive. I've said 1 more year then it's IVF X

That's good news that they can't see a reason, although I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you :hug:

If you've usually got regular cycles it's sounding quite positive though :) You'd be 6 weeks now and that's exactly when my symptoms started every time x

Thanks Hun. I'm going to leave it till Monday unless I wake up early tomorrow I might nip to tesco down the rd lol.
Off to bed now...well I'm going to try to sleep. All I can think is babies!

Night guys xx

Sleep well! I'll keep everything crossed for you x

Forgot to say that if it is a BFP then it's not from last month as hubby was away with for for nearly 3 weeks so it's from September. X

Sorry for tmi but this morning I've got a VERY small amount of discharge. It's milky coloured and don't smell. Do you get this in early pregnancy? X

Hi honey, I found a list of early pregnancy symptoms.

Discharge

Some women may notice a little bit of early pregnancy symptoms discharge in their underwear and wonder what is causing it. The changes in vaginal discharge are due to increased cervical secretions brought on by the increased hormone levels in your body after conception occurs and the pregnancy begins. This is one of the first signs you might experience.
This watery secretion is a perfectly normal and expected common sign at this early stage of pregnancy. The color of the discharge may be white or it may be golden - but if it is pink or red then it is probably not discharge and instead may be spotting due to implantation bleeding.

With what you say, it sounds promising! Baby dust *** xxx

Well guys I've just gave in and gone and fetched and done a test. BFN :0(
Not even a faint line :0(
Remember why I don't test anymore :0(

X

Why the heck as this thing changed my sad face into happy ? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back