Could I be Preggo?

Lwinckles

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just want your views.

AF is due about friday -- im usually spot on with the days.

I had sex with my boyfriend which probably would have been the time I was ovulating. Yesterday I had really bad stomach cramps and back ache -- felt like I had done 1000 sit-ups and I thought it was a sign of my period arriving. Today I have had almost watery-brown discharge, kind of like what you get at the end of your period and my nipples are soo sore, feel asif they're bruised. My boobs feel normal, its just my nipples.

Do you think this could have been implantation bleeding?

If so, when should I take a test? Bearing in mind I could still come on on Friday so technically i'm not late yet.

CONFUSEDDDDDDDD !

A test could work tomorrow but I'd wait to Friday or Saturday (if you can)

Best of luck

xxxxxxx

Yep wait if you can hun, you could get a positive on a sensitive test now but if it was negative you wouldn't know for sure until af arrived! i know the waiting is tough but fmu on friday is you rest chance of knowing one way or the other. Good luck! x

I got that too which made me think I was pregnant as the next day the brown stuff had stopped and I was right.

U can test tomorrow if you want as mist test you can use now a few days your period us due and if it us neg leave it another week and try again

Okay, i'll try and resist and wait until saturday morning

Fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back