negative test, could i be pregnant?

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm really confused and feel like crying now. Af was due yesterday. Nothing so far, i'm always regular. Just done a clearblue digital test and says 'not pregnant'. I think i am. Is it possible for it to be wrong? I quite a few symptoms. Mainly darkened nipples and promient veins over my boobs and raised bumps. I'm tired all the time, feeling sick in waves. Had a strange taste in my mouth yesterday. I don't know what to do. Think i'm going to cry

Last edited:
It may just be that your hormone levels are too low for the digital test

Either try a different test like a First Response as their sensitivity is lower then the digital test & a First Response can pick up the pregnancy hormone 6 days before AF due or leave for a few days then test again

Don't lose hope as the whole time AF is away your still in with a chance

xxxx

dont let it upset u..ur not out until the :witch: arrives!! like Kezza said.. try a FRER in a few days..good luck :dust: xx

Thanks ladies. Still no sign. I'm going to get a first response test tomorrow and see how i get on

Let us know how it's going! Im in the same situation, no af, negative test:(

Hi sunshine, i suggest to try a stay calm, unfortunetly our bodies likes to play tricks on us and make it seem like we have every symptom under the sun. Try and leave it a couple of days and if AF stays away then do another test. Hope you get a BFP :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back