could this be implantation?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by luckylucky, Jul 26, 2013.

1. luckylucky

luckylucky Well-Known Member

Hi not been on here in a few weeks after last month expriencing every symptom under th sun and getting period 2weeks late. I since just forgot about the whole idea of keeping track to and its flew ive just had to work out how many dpo i am and last montj i knew everyday. Anyway its been less of a stress. Totally forgor i was trying im 12dpo and yest I gt a brown blood appear im not due my period for another 5 days. Had no period symptoms i feel fine infact i feel great. Last night in middle of night p passed two small clots and had light bleding. Continued today with light pink/brown blood. Not heavy enough for period its sti there but feel like its going away not start a period.

2. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Hi hun , didn't wanna read and run .... I'm not 100 percent sure .... It sounded promising at first untill you said clots ... Hmmm not so sure! Have you done a pg test yet? Maybe you could try a frer xxx