Could this be a sign?

emma1976

Reaction score
Well, I'm not due till a week Monday, I know you get the nesting instinct but all of a sudden I want to call people and go visiting. I have been a lazy cow and not done much at all but all of a sudden I want to catch up with people I haven't seen for a while and call relatives and things and just get out the house and HAVE to do more energetic things? Is this one of the signs. Please say it is, I am getting bored now :) LOL.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope it is!

How exciting! I watched Peter Kay last night to make me laugh. It actually gave me loads of Braxtons but that was it!

I'm not a member of the video shop so off down there today to become a member and so I can rent some funnies. I felt weird yesterday, terrible backache and loads of braxton hicks and like I have a cold coming. Baby had moved back up again but I think she's part engaged again, well my blader feels like that.

That's probably it though - I have a cold coming. LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so restless. All I keep seeing is dirt (not making my house sound good am I) and I can't do anything about it. We are having living room decorated so there is living room stuff everywhere and I can't clean up!!!!! I am also getting in touch with friends and family and need to get out of the house.

Hope it's a sign and not a cold Em!

Not sure where my baby is but in the middle of the night I had period type pains and it felt like the head was really low down indeed. It went away after a bit though and there's been no repeat of it today....

I keep adding things to my hospital bags! They'll be twice the size at this rate!

+++

hi emma

i hope its a sign :D and not a dreaded cold like iv got :( . keep us posted and wishing you well

claire
xxx

Rosebay said:
I keep adding things to my hospital bags! They'll be twice the size at this rate!

+++

Same here, today I added a Lush Massage bar, some tesco bargain pants and 2 little bottles of lucazade as I can't find glucose tablets. I have read fizzy drinks are not recommended but I'm addicted to fizzy orange at the moment, nothing else will do!

I was looking for glucose tablet replacements too Urchin! I settled for some Kendal Mint Cake! I figure that mountain climbing and labour are quite similar occupations and it has glucose as it's main ingredient.

Also got some Rescue Remedy in a handy squirty bottle- does anyone know how much you use of it at times of major stress? Wasn't thinking of drinking it or anything but is it possible to overdo it? I've not really used it before.

+++

I keep adding things as well. Bought some rescue remedy as well today. The drops though, also more nappies and wipes! Gone Nappy mad!

As for rescue remedy squirt as much as you like, can't see it doing loads of harm!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosebay said:
I was looking for glucose tablet replacements too Urchin!
+++

Funny isn't it, i looked all over tescos for them. I think my local newagent sells them so might pick some up... but I wanted my bag to be good to go so settled for that.
I had to spent 7 quid today on a new battery for my camera aswell!
I'm relieved to get it though, it's been playing on my mind that we'll only have digital pics and I want some ones to carry around (of the baby not the gory bits)

I know what you mean. I bought a throw away one from tesco last week and thought we'll use that for my labour. Wouldn't mind some of that and of the baby after obviously :) Weirdo you may be thinking! Hehehehe.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
I'm not a member of the video shop so off down there today to become a member and so I can rent some funnies. I felt weird yesterday, terrible backache and loads of braxton hicks and like I have a cold coming.

Hi Emma,
I had my active birth workshop today and of what I learnt today - you're on your way. Apparenty cold symptoms are often overlooked, but can also indicate the start of some action!
Good luck!!!!!!! Remember to keep breathing......
Emilia xx

Hi

Just to let you know that Glucose Tablets are in the Vitamin isle in Tesco. Ask at the pharmacy if you're lost!!

BubbleOne said:
Hi

Just to let you know that Glucose Tablets are in the Vitamin isle in Tesco. Ask at the pharmacy if you're lost!!

OOOOOOH
Here's me looking in the sweets, then in the energy drink bit, then around the checkouts. Typical.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back