headache

nmf1987

Reaction score
been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. have alot more energy all of a sudden and want to do stuff where as tuesday i couldnt be bothered to do anything.

last night i got a headache and still have it now. its not really bad but its there and really annoying just wont go. gonna try another couple of paracetamol in a min to see if they work now.

is it normal at this stage to get headaches, sudden energy etc. i feel different all of a sudden. its hard to explain really. xxx

I'm the same hun! Last Saturday I felt completely normal, full of energy and didn't even really feeling pregnant unless little man kicked me. Since Sunday i've had absolutely no energy whatsoever! I had a niggly headache on Sunday & Monday too but since Tuesday the headache has gone but I still have no energy. Probably just our little men getting ready to arrive! :) x

Im not as far as you but i still have stages where i get blinding head aches... i dont really like taking paracetamol but ive found that forehead stuff that you roll on your head works really well for a few hours!

:) x

thats the thing claire im the opposite. i didnt have any energy and now i have loads. feel ready to spring out of bed at about 5 in the morning and start doing stuff. really odd. have to force myself to go back to sleep though as hardly get any sleep as it is. lol.

im just odd. xxx

I had a headache at the start of the week, lasted about 2 days, wasn't a sore one just one that was there. Was full of energy yesterday and for once wasn't tired after work, but today I'm knackered. Although i did get up with loads of enegry at about 6 this morning so maybe its just coz of the time I was out my bed today.

thats the thing claire im the opposite. i didnt have any energy and now i have loads. feel ready to spring out of bed at about 5 in the morning and start doing stuff. really odd. have to force myself to go back to sleep though as hardly get any sleep as it is. lol.

im just odd. xxx

Sudden burst of energy is a sign things are nearing, I've had bad Ed ache about a week now on n of, seen mw today n she I had protine in sample, but bp was fine, I'm bk in a week to check again, ho n I've had a sudden urge to clean, not much energy but Just irritated if I can't clean x

lol alot of people have said that nadine. that you get a sudden burst of energy feel lie you have to do something etc.

oooh i hope it means something otherwise i will wish i had stayed in bed. xxx

lol alot of people have said that nadine. that you get a sudden burst of energy feel lie you have to do something etc.

oooh i hope it means something otherwise i will wish i had stayed in bed. xxx

Yer u remember it a Lil with first

It's like u can't settle, find it hard to relax n some times even sleep, hope it's ur time soon x x

I've been having a few lazy days too. Before I was cleaning and sorting but past few days I've lost my drive and just haven't bothered! X

well the sleep thing has happened now. i went to try and sleep about midnight and woke at just after 4. tried getting back to sleep but all the things i want to get done are going round in my head so am now up.

gonna do my ironing, chop up my pineapple, try to sneak out without waking lee to go to sainsburys and get the ingredients i need to do some baking, clean out the rabbit, ring stupid volkswagon when they open(longish story) oh so much to do. xxxx

ha ha. if you like. i went back to bed at 7 to see if i could sleep and got back up at 10. took a while to settle though but at least i wont suddenly feel rubbish later. xxx

ha ha. if you like. i went back to bed at 7 to see if i could sleep and got back up at 10. took a while to settle though but at least i wont suddenly feel rubbish later. xxx

Aw it's exciting to know all these signs means all my lovelies are getting near to the end!!!

I don't want u to all leave me what an I going to do haha x x x

ah wont leave you honey will still come on and see how your doing. your only a couple of weeks behind anyway so never know i could go over and you on time and be the same day. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back