could the DIY sweep be working...

no fooking difference at all... after putting the DH throu the trauma!!!! (think it effected him more than me) it's made no difference - i'm still waiting for contractions to start... the pressure from down below has even gone... fook fook fook....

i don't think it's a baby.... i think i'm a bloody experiement! the hospital and doctors are using me as an experiment - tell a woman she's pregnant.. confince her with a scan and watch her put weight on....

oh well got my hospital appointment tomorrow... will i get away with murder if they send me home with another date? :twisted:

Aww, bless you! :hug:
I know exactly how you feel as Kayleigh was very overdue. I'll keep everything crossed for tomorrow hun.

yes my first two were both over due so jokes aside i do know hoe frustrating it is. It will happen though. :hug:

Oh i do hope something happens soon hayley, i was early wit both of mine so dont know what it is like, with Olivia i was so hoping i would be started off early like i was with Brooke, when they was letting me go full i was gutted i was so ready for her to come! I felt bad enough and she was 4 days early i dont think i would have coped with going overdue!

As for the pressure and period pains i had these the for a cople of days before i had Olivia and on the 3rd night it really was for real, hope your sweep works!

Hey hunnie,

I know exactly how you feel....Haylea was overdue and I was doing lots of shouting n carrying on.... :lol: But hopefully you will be holding your LO very soon....Fingers crossed for your sweep tomorrow....good luck hunnie.... :hug: :hug:

thanks girls... your all going to be bored of hearing me moan you'll want me to be induced too... :pray: it's the not knowing when it'll happen, the constant telephone calls and text message from friends and family, the wait for a pain that does my head in....

sod it i'm going out to buy some new shoes... don't have a clue what size i am as feet are huge but at least it'll cheer me up a bit... i'll put them away for when LO finally comes - present to myself..

x

Good for you babe, you deserve it. LO will be here in the next 7 days, just keep thinking thgat hun, this time next week you'll be sleep deprived but have your baby in your arms for definate xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back