Side effects of jabs

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave:
Amber had her 1st set of jabs today and she has a few side effects from it. She has a slight temperature, runny nappies, shes off her milk a bit but she is still feeding normally just not as much, she has lumps where the needles were put in and her thighs seem a little swollen. She is generally happy in herself but a bit sleepy. The nurse did tell us this might happen but I guess I'm just looking for reassurance from mum's who have been there before! Sorry I'm such a worrier! I know shes ok and did expect all this but still need to put my mind at rest!

Joshua was the same, runny nappies, sleepy boy, lumpy legs and a bit grumpier than usual. the next day he was fine.
hopefully Amber will be the same. you could prob give her a little calpol to bring her temp down?

I've given her some calpol which has bought her temp down and she likes the taste! lol
Thanks for the reassurance hun :hug: :hug:

she sounds fine to me, just keep an eye on her, we were told its normal for LO to sleep a lot over the 24hr period following their shots. though we had no such luck, lol!

its so sad when they go through pain, much harder on mummies than babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back