Missed cerazette, could I be pregnant?? ( abit more complicated situation :/ )

Ml150891mi

Reaction score
I have recently been taking cerazette for a couple of months on and off which has caused me to have irregular periods. I went to thailand last month and decided to stop taking it as I had no reason to. 2 weeks before I was due back to fly home I started cerazette again. I came home and carried on taking them. Due to time different (6 hours) I wasn't taking the pills at the correct time which I think might have caused a problem. Usually if i miss a pill it takes a couple of days for me to have my period. An since it never came I carried on with the pills. Then one day I missed a pill and that night I had a period. Because of my irregular periods my average cycle is 21 days. I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period. From the iperiod app it says my fertile day was the day after the last day of my period. Could I have conceived? Or could the cerazette cause me not to ovulate. I'm a little confused.*

I have no experience with this form of contraception but fingers crossed you get the outcome you hope for.

Are you late for AF?

It's a bit tricky with all the time differences, can you do a test to see? When is your next period due?

I could do but I wouldn't be to sure if it would work. My next one is due 14th of this month xx

You might be better to wait another week. A pregnancy test might not work at this stage it might be a bit early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back