could I be prehnant???

Ohhh huni I'm sooo sorry to hear that I dunno wot to say I have def got my fingers crossd for u wot test did u do? Was it a good one?? Xx

I used a clearblue digital test but it maybe that I am too early!!

I am off to the doctor this afternoon as I have had an ear infection and wondered if my dizziness and nausea could be to do with that rather than being pg !! x

Was it one that says pregnant and not pregnant x also won't they b alble to test u at the doctors?? Xx

Yeah, it was the one that says you are pregnant and how far or not pregnant!! They can probably give me a blood test to see if my HCg levels are up or not.

If I have calculated properly then I was very fertile about 2 weeks ago and was trying very hard to make sure I caught. I could be imagining it but I just feel pregnant x

Aww I really do hope u r babe and how do u calculate it?? Is it roughly in the middle of ur cycle xx

Lol, I actually used an ovulation calendar and it told me when I should be most fertile etc. My body has remained hot for a couple of weeks which is not like me because I am normally freezing but my partner has mentioned that I am super toasty warm at night so much so that sometimes he can't lay near me for fear of getting heat stroke!!

Like I said, maybe I am dreaming but I am hoping that I'm not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back