Cot mattresses

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
Which one have you got / getting for your bubs cot ??

I was so stupid and didnt read the small print when ordering the cot and only realised when it was delivered yesterday that it had no mattress with it :wall2: lol

Im not sure which one to get so wondered what others have got.

Hello
I got a spring thermostatic type one from Babies R Us, it was pricey but I think worth the investment as it will last til toddler age easily. I suppose it depends on the size of your cot.
We also have had a moses basket made and it didnt seem to fit any shop bought mattress but found a small local shop that did really different sizes and found a perfect fit...

i havnt bought mine yet i will just get the bog standard mothercare one i think with a decent mattress protecter

I bought a sprung mattress x

Last edited:
take measurements and wait for argos sale the mamas and papas ones go half price all the time.... they do all styles and have removable covers for washing :D and go with best ur budget can afford xx

I have a Babies R Us sprung one too, very comfy if I do say so myself!

XD

xxxx

BTW Argos' new catalogue is due out the 24th so expect the sale around then :)

Thank you all... ill be waiting till the end of the month after ive paid out for my girls birthday party :)

we bought the babies r us sprung mattress for around £70. looks good and hopefully will last years. and we have a cot bed so she should be in that for a good few years to come too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back