Mattresses

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just got a couple of questions about mattresses.

We have just brought a crib for our LO which came with a mattress as part of the package (its brand new). Its a foam mattress which Hubby is happy to use however some reviews have said that they brought a different mattress as they found it quite thin. Obviously it meets all the standards required and doesn't seem that thin to me (although I haven't really looked at many crib mattresses!) so I was wondering would you get a different mattress or stick with the one that came with it?

My other question is probably a really stupid one! We are going to use the carrycot from our pram as a place for LO to sleep when downstairs during the day. I'm guessing I would need to get a mattress for the carrycot as I'm using it in this way is this right? I've seen a few on mothercare so know they are avaliable.

Thanks for any help.

x x x

Hi hun, both my LO's have used mattresses that have come with the cots i have bought. Never really had a problem with them being too thin. With regards to the other question i have no idea lol. We always used a moses basket downstairs(and will be doing this time round too) x

Thanks hun, I think the mattress that came with it will be fine its just when you read reviews you start to think should I? x

The mattress will be fine Hun. I would get a mattress for the carrycot cos the baby will need the support If using it alot

I would get a mattress for the carrycot cos the baby will need the support If using it alot

Thats what I thought hun I need to have a properly look around x

I think it might although I have seen some specific carrycot ones but I'll need to check whether they fit the one we have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back