Copper coil but am i pregnant ???

Nursestacey

Reaction score
Hello ladies i have a copper coil have done for years no issues i have a seven year old daughter. My period ended 15 days ago. My breasts stayed big and sore and heavy and now im cramping and spotting red and brown blood. My breasts are veiny and swole! No sickness or other symptoms maybe just a bit hotter in the night. Help ladies could i be pregnant ???

It was normal 5 days 1 heavy day i just dont get it :-( now my bleeding seems heavier like a period but no period pain like i would have with a period and no more cramps ???

I recently had a copper coil surprise pregnancy in September, sadly it ended in MC. My coil had basically rejected after 2.5 years and no issues.

I didnt have a clue. I had a week long bleed which I thought was my period. It stopped and I woke the next morning with a pool of blood and passed somehing which I now know was baby. I tested the next day as I was shitting it and it was a strong positive. Tests and scans confirmed everything. So I got it removed. The nurse was in disbelief of it all before she actually examined me then says it was in my cervix by 1cm.

Id deffo say its possible but Id test first n formost because a coil pregnancy increases risk of ectopic. If it comes back positive, phone your epu for a scan asap.

Should mention I had no cramping and I was about 6w along.

Hope your ok and get sme answers.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27