Am i pregnant and is it possible?

Weezie

Reaction score
I had my coil taken out 8 days ago ( last friday ) as we are trying to concieve. My period was due on sunday. ( two days after getting coil out ) and has still not came. We had sex on the day coil was removed and every 2nd night sinse then. i know this is totally the wrong time to get pregnant as most women ovulate 14 days into there cycle and not at the end but my periods are regular and never as late. I also know sperm can live 5 days but we never had sex within the 5 days before coil was removed. Please give me your thoughts. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum, who knows whats possible. If it was me id get a test and pee!! what have you got to lose. It may just be your body getting used to a new situation. But go buy a test.
Easy ones to get ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco. All open most of the night. By now if you were preg it would probably show up.

Good luck
x Daisy

:test::test: that's only way you,ll no. My sil wasn't trying and the condom broke near the end of her cycle, and she took the morning after the next day, but she still got preggers. So anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back