Coping.

ryaaaaaannnnnnnn we are all dying to know if your OH has tested yet lol, we all just love new pregnancys and bubbas we want to know now. Although i must say it has been almost 3 wks and if there is no period yet? ... then im pretty sure your gonna be a daddy! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Sorry my darlings. :oops:

Well, she text me earlier saying that her period started. A bit late, but its started. I guess thats that then?

Im only glad in a way because of what ive said before of being able to support.

oh hunni, well maybe its a blessing indisguise this way you can go and do everything you want before trying for one. :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww im glad u are ok with the result!! it was prob the worrying that made her late

Thanks guys. And worrying can do that can it? I think she was around 11 days late.

i stressed and stressed about my period comin late thinkin that i was makin it stay away lol :rotfl:

but i was pg :oops: :lol: :rotfl:

funny to think about it now i gotta admit!!

now tell ur gf to go party and enjoy her life, plenty of time for babies later!!! :cheer:

Ah well hun I know it was a nice idea and I know from having had scares myself that you almost come around to the idea and are dissapointed when you find your not expecting but just remember this Its a much better experience if your settled and stable and have a nice home with a nice job. You can really just enjoy the experience then. I'm sure the both of you will have a lovely family one day and when you do I hope you'll be more ready for the arrival than now so can really enjoy the experience without any other worries.

Hi

Glad you got the result you wanted , lots of time, and when your ready then great :)

Katrina

Good results hun, it will give you time to live a bit first!
And its good you had this pg scare, it can show u to be more careful in future and i think its made you realise what you want in life at the mo.
I wish u and ur gf all the best hun xxx :hug:

Thanks all. Well, the Pill is all go now so means we can be alot safer and not have to worry really!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back