Housing

xjdx

Reaction score
Hiya just a quick question about housing really? Im looking for a house on my own at the min cos me and my partner are a bit iffy plus our tenancy is up on th 28th and it isnt being renewed! I have been classed as homeless by my local council but up to now nothing! Housing assosiations treat you like crap cos im a young mum, is anyone else waiting for a house or have been given one? How long did it take?
I just wanna get my life on trak! :x :hug:

You should be a priority case if you are being made homeless on the 28th. Get back onto them.

R u on income support hun?
If you are you can get housing benefit
Then you go to estate agents and ask who take housing benefit then you go view it do a pre-tenercy(sp) agreement give it back to your council and they wil decide if they are willing to pay that amount for a house/flat

If not they wil tel you how much they are willing to pay

Hope that makes sense...
I've done this myself so if you need any help feel free to pm me :D

are you still looking for a house?
im in a hostel at the moment and classed as homeless
and it still going to take about 8months to get a council house :evil:

yh im still looking for a house i went through all the private renting thing it was pointless, im back at my mums! The housing associations are all going into one for the bidding on the internet thing so points and stuff dont matter no more, i was going to go in a b&b but was told it would be pointless, i was classed as homeless in the beginning of may! Apparantly if i would of gone in a b&b it wouldnt of got me a house quicker, it would of if the point system stuck. But as its changing to the bidding thing im in the red band priority and it goes off the day your were classed as homeless, so im sticking out at my mums :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back