Horrible posts

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello all of you!!!

I have read some threads on this forum and I have to say i have been shocked. Some people should not write on this forum, that is for sure. But instead of going on for pages, giving those people the satisfaction of our attention, maybe we should ignore them and give our help to people who really deserve it. I am 28 years old and am 22 weeks pregnant now. the first term of my pregnancy, i did not know what to do and it is a young mum to be who gave me some advice via PMs. She was in a difficult situation, had to chose between her family or boyfriend and she took the time to answer my questions and reassure me on a lot of things and all that at 16 years old. I also had a chat with very young parents who were extremely mature for their age.
Some teenagers(and adults) are totally immature and careless and there will always be people like this who cannot give a damn about other people including their own children because they want to drink, a social or sex life or whatever.
However, I would like to say I have seen some teenage mums who were much better than any other adult mums and those kind of posts are so unfair towards them.
So don't you think we should ignore the posts that we do not think are real and help others instead? no point in telling those people not to write on the forum because they will still do, so better being more clever than they are and just ignore them?

well said by answering these ppl we are only giving them wot they want
which will make them continue with wot they are doing xxxx

I must say that from previous experience of other message sites, I avoid replying to those sort of threads at all costs.

I avoid all conflict these days. Its safer. :)

My golden rule is "Even if you are really tempted to put your two-penny worth in, keep well out of it" It works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back