Coping.

dont worry bout it, me and my bf didnt plan to have a babay and when i told him i was pg he wasnt happy but he came round eventually, i am only 19 he is 25 and it is brilliant being a parent and it gets easier to cope when you have routine so you will be ok :hug:

Thanks, yeah it has been on my mind. Quite a bit.

Gonna sound silly, but im a guy, so I wont know:

Are there any other ways to tell? Without testing so to speak. Things like, getting hungry more often, and wanting the toilet more often?

Just wondering.

Thanks all.

the main ones are sore boobs, feeling sick, missed period, implantation bleeding (spotting) bout two weeks past missed period it think, best thing you can do is test, ud luck to you both x

its been a couple of weeks now hasnt it can you not try again? itll put your mind at ease either way

yeah id test now if its pos should tell u if it neg go get her to see her doc as will put ur minds to rest

Yeah I guess so. Thanks guys.

Another thing thats been on my mind is what if she was actually pregnant a few weeks ago, before we even thought about it seriously? What, with the nights out drinking etc. Can this cause serious harm?

Oh, I may be young, but I worry so damn much!

yeah it can if she drinks excessively through the pregnancy, i did a pg test 2 days b4 new yrs day as our work do was on the 1st, when it showed negative i was gutted but thought well at lest i can have a drink, i spent allll day and all night sinking shots of pink sambuca and god knows what else after a few more days and no af i did a test which was pos, was over the moon but seriously worried about my new yrs day binge, however Alfie is so healthy and lovely wats done is done and im pretty sure that if your gurl is pg then baby will b fine wats important is that she steers clear from it for the rest of the time, you can help too by not drinking, hows it all looking any sign of af or do u think its time to do that test? good luck hun :hug:

Thanks. And I do apologise, but what does AF mean? :oops: Being a Photography person myself, I automatically think "Auto Focus" :dance: All you girls confusing me with your meanings! :lol:

But yeah, next week, when shes finished college for xmas, we are going to test again. We had a good talk about it today and I just said that I want her to test again, and even go to the doctors if it shows Negative again.

Oh my, if it was positive, the only person I would be scared of telling would be my Dad. Haha. Glad we all dont live together. My Mums amazing. :D

good luck. it is proberly just worry. ive had so many late periods from worrying i was pregnant. (not meaning she couldnt be preg)

i noticed about a week before i tested that my boobs were incredibly sore (to the extent i wouldnt let OH touch them) i felt nausea. overly tired, frequent urination.

AF means period :)

So, how late were you before you realised?

Ha yeah, I thought it did! 8)

a few yrs ago i was pg and i was about a week l8 wen i new i was

i was still having periods till 30 weeks preggers and didnt find out till 21wks 5 days

I see. But in that 21 weeks, were you still drinking etc etc as normal? Just curious.

If she thinks shes pregnant then she should stop drinking and smoking etc until she knows for sure :)

Jayceesmumma said:
If she thinks shes pregnant then she should stop drinking and smoking etc until she knows for sure :)

defineately and tbh the sooner you both do the test the better i know its scary knowing for defineate but these things take time to adjust to and plan you need to be prepared for this baby if there is one hun because its not easy

i dont drink never have (well once wen i was 16 lol) and never smoked so really lucky

I wouldn't consider having a baby if we didn't have our own place...I think in order to raise a child you have to have your own space where you can do whatever you want,without anyone button in and telling you what to do ..
I am 19,soon 20 and my partner is 26,we just bought a house in August and our baby should be here next August :) so everything worked out fine,and we couldn't be any more happier!

He has great income,which means i can finish my degree while being at home with the baby! Perfect :angel:

Sounds brilliant. Thats what I want for us. To eventually be able to support properly.

It seems to me that you're really mature for your age! I have a brother who is 16 and he acts like a 5 year old,so it's really nice to see someone like yourself ..
I hope you both get the results that you want,and im sure she would get a 100% true result if she tested now.

Good Luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back