constipation?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Morning ladies, just looking for some guidance really.

Been awake since 4am tis morning with strange pains.

I have been semi constipated for a few days now, ( I say semi as I can go to the loo but forced and never feel like it's all empty :oops: ) and last night I woke up with strange tummy pains across mid to top of my bump.

The pains I would describe would be a dull ache along with tightness that went into my back.

I was awake for about an hour and had a bad urge to go to the loo though nothing would come.

Then I managed to get to sleep but was awake again at 5 and 6 and 6.30 and 7 and just stayed awake since then.

At 4am I had some lactolose and managed to go to the loo properly at 7am . The pains haven't gone completely but have subsided a bit.

Do you think this is to do with the constipation or should I worry?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :hug:

i have been having bad pains all weekend to, in my back and lower tummy, yesterday i was in agony, ive been to the loo frequently :oops: so not anything to worry there, but still in pain this morning, was going to post something here as well to see if normal, i have really bad pains inside my bits, at the top if you know what i mean :oops: going to call mw this morning as lo isn't settled either, are you going to phone yours??? i always feel im making a mountain out of a mole hill when i phone, like its all normal and i shouldn't be pestering them :think: how you feeling now??hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nowhere near as bad as I did in te early hours but I feel like I have trapped wind that just won't come out!

I have the sharp pains at the top of my bits the last few days too, like stabbing stitc like pains?

yeah.exactly the same... it feels like lo is about to come out as well...when he moves it really hurts, still in two minds wether to phone mw, as pains in lower tummy still hurt, could it be just stretching.. back is all crampy as well. aw hate it when i dont know what to do xxxxx

I get constipation loads (except the last few days) and it can be pretty painful but i always get it round the bottom of my tummy, not in my back or the top of my tummy. The fact that it seems to have eased since you went to the loo says that it probably was the cause of the pain. I had pain for a day after once to.

Not really sure what i can say to help you though sorry :hug:

Thanks ladies, still umming and aahhhing whether or not to contact m/w bit as I'm still sat here contemplating I don't think it is anything too bad :)

Think I will be seeing how it goes throughout the day :)

:hug: Poor Kirls!!!! I have the opposite - kind of - problem! I pooed three times on saturday, then had a day off then today just been again now as well, I normally do not poo this much!! I also find that if I go shopping I need to poo! I had to come out of b and q last week and drive to tesco to go :oops: I actually feel like I am getting my ibs back which I haven't had for a while!! Then I was thinking maybe it is the onset of labour!! I am obsessed thinking he is going to come early, I am addicted to googling early signs of labour!!

I have also been having lots of nigggly pains, I would say to you though Kirls that the pains at the top of your peabs are probably from Sammys head engaging!!!

I have been having peroid pains in my left hand side, also burny sensations which I am linking to IBS, also peeing more and sometimes feel pressure down there feeling as if I am going to pop - or my waters! So are we going to be in labour early or are we all a bunch of hypochondriacs!!!

KK - I've been a bit like how you've described - my 'bad day' on Friday was a bit like that, i hadn't slept, I had aches and pains and couldn't 'go'! Saturday was better, y'day was a bit like Friday.......I get the 'need' but then can't actually go when I get to the bathroom :roll: so annoying!! :x

I've had the pains in the bottom of my bump, MW said that was from head engaging, I've been getting BH the last few days.....and like you M have taken to thinking it could mean she's going to come early (I wish :roll: )........when MW said head was 2-3/5 engaged last monday the first
thing I did was google....to see if that meant she would get here sooner :rotfl:

I think hard about every pain, niggle and flinch thinking, could this be it :think:

If you're worried....call the MW its what you pay your taxes for :wink: I'm like you, um & ah over whether to 'bother' someone with it, but I'm less like that now than I was at 13 weeks.....better to pester than worry :hug:

:rotfl:

M,good to have you back :hug:

I would say hypochondriacs!

I think Sam will be late but it's strange as I don't know what to expect or what the feeling will be! :shock:

Em, i think we're having a bunch of naughty babies! :rotfl:

You can tell we have Teej back as Sam is playing up already to get some attention :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be nice if your body could just talk to you and tell you what was going on :think: :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
You can tell we have Teej back as Sam is playing up already to get some attention :rotfl:

The cheeky little monkeys!! :shakehead:

:rotfl:

Teej is trying to kick me in the nose!! His head is in my peabs as right at this very minute his feet appear to be poking me up the ribs and it is very bloomin' uncomfortable!!

Sam has started making me very uncomfortable now :shock:

His bottom bobs about all over the place, it's like an alien! :rotfl:

how cute!!!!!!! Thomas is just a little monkey!! I have borrowed a birthing ball off my cousin and was sitting on it last night, it was actually quite comfy although I am not really sure what to do with it!!!!!

I've got one here and it's fab!

Got it from Sainsburys just after Christmas for £3.49!

Well impressed!

I think you're supposed to use them to ease back ache etc... I have to work out how to use mine too :)

:hug: thanks Kirls!! I am going to read that after my nap!! Just been out to see Nanna and Poppa and am shattered!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back