Constipation

spacehopper

Reaction score
This may be TMI but last night i was having really bad cramps in the left side of my lower tummy and was wondering if you have pains with Constipation?

When i stood up they hurt more. I have had the same this morning and i have tried go the loo but just cant poo.

:rotfl: sorry for TMI guys but i dont know who else ask lol

xx

Hmmm sometimes you can get gripey type pains where the wind has been trapped unsure though, may be pressure of baby.

I think mine has taken my number 2's hostage as Im not going as well as before lmao!

I went to the Docs with my first pregnancy due to pains in my left hand side and she said it was the bowel irritated due to constipation and trapped wind. She also said that my insides were quite squashed due to big womb and this would also irritate the bowel, causing gripey pain......

It sounds logical when you think about it!

Julia xxxxxx

I was about to reply with exactly the same as Julia said.

When I was earlier on I ended up almost doubled over with pains on the left side. I went to the docs with an emergency appointment and after listening etc he said it was constipation and trapped wind.

I felt a bit of a pillock but it was SO painful I was convinced there was something terribly wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back