constipation?

me again didn't go to mw, still in pain though, is anyone loosing waterey stuff downstairs, mine is more than usual, :think: hmm what to do xx

Ladies if you're getting bunged up now then chances are you will be after the birth too so go to chemist for glycerine suppositries just in case for after the birth, they should cost around £1.50

I got neo-natal impaction which is why they want you to open your bowels before leaving hossie. I hadnt and they just said if I have problems then the MW would give me a suppositry when I was at home. I had no idea when she was coming and I ended up stuck on the loo and completely hysterical as I couldnt stand up and was in so much pain and LO was crying and I couldnt get to him. OH went the chemist and got these which worked, fortunately as MW didnt turn up for another 4 hours.

thanks minime, will get some :hug:

Amy, no idea about the watery stuff though, contact your m/w if you're unsure especially if it is liquid just incase it is someting to do with your waters :hug:

think i will could be infection... will let you know how i get on, how you feeling now xxxxxxxxx

my cramps seem to have more or less dissaperaed now...fingers crossed anyway :)

Hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

hi thought to myself last night id wait till today to see midwife if anything hadn't changed, still feel crampy, and now i have bad headache,had it all night, so what do you think, should i go in, he hasn't moved this morning either so, think i might..... how are you today kirlykird xxxxx

I would def call M/W especially if he isn't moving, will prob send you for a trace.

I had one done at around 29 weeks, was sooo reassuring as I was getting horrendous cramps.

I feel a lot better today Amy thanks...you get yourself and that little one checked out :hug:

A good friend of mine who's a homeopath told me about a natural aid for constipation, which is basically Linseed. You soak 3 tablespoons overnight in water, then the next day eat it either as is, or with food, in one go or at different times. Basically, the oil in natural linseed mixes with the water in the body, to create better consistent, oiled stools :lol:

I do hope you all find ways to ease the discomfort, I can sympathize with how uncomfortable constipation etc can be :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back