confuzzled

Squeakz

Reaction score
so went to my 36 week midwife appt today and got really confused. She asked if i was coming up to 36 weeks and i said no, 37 weeks on weds. And the midwife said no you're not. However my due date is september 29th...
Also, when we were talking about how i wanted to just have him now etc, the student midwife whos been with us all the way through said that it would be fine if he came next week when i reached 37 weeks.... However i reach it on wednesday don't i??????

Please help me work this ou cos i might be just getting ahead of myself. My due date is September 29th.

Im still 4/5ths engaged and measuring 34inches. is that good?? grown an inch over 2 weeks. Also said she will give me a sweep in 2 weeks yay!! anyoen had one and have any opinions on them!? x

xx

i would say 37 weeks wednesday hun..

when i was at the midwife last time she asked how far gone i was and i said 31+1 she seriously started to argue about it saying i was 31+2
after arguing with her self abit ( i never said another word) she said "well i guess we could say you where 31+1"
i was like.. yeah big deal. 1 day.

thats what i thought....how strange.....so am i gonna end up being really overdue but in her eyes on time?!?!

if they say it next time aswell then just say no sorry but your wrong!

Argh, midwives eh! the student midwife at hospital saw me first, and said i was 38+5. i said no love, im 40+4. (was at the time lol) and she insisted i was 38+5, until she realised she had somebody else notes! Mule!

Anyhow iv had 2 sweeps with my first little lad, they honestly dont hurt!! They are uncomfortable, but when your thinkin about it - its just another step to your baby :) The first one didnt work for me, but i went into labour about 30 hours after my second one! :)

i always feel a bit behind with my appts aswell. my 36 week scan always end up being pretty much 37 and so on......grr, do you know how much your sposed to grow etc??

Wow you're midfe( student one) seems competent!! xx

Haha i know. i was like, ''are you training love?'' and she was like yeahh, with a very embarrased face!

She even had to be told to do my blood pressure. WHERE ARE THEY FINDING THESE AMATEURS!? lol.

xx

My student midwife went to take my blood today. I asked her not to hurt me ha ha. X

My appts are always a bit later than they should be cos my mw is only in surgery 2 days a week and some of those days I couldn't make cos I was still working. She always asks how far I am gone despite the fact it's right there in my notes - surely someone wrote your due date in your notes Squeakz in which case your mw is just crap at maths, take a little calendar with you next time and take her through it slowly, like 1......2........3.......4.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back