Confused

Pregnot

Reaction score
I just got my results back from 2 nd lot of hcg tests
First one was 3290 on Wednesday evening at 8pm
Today at 1.15 pm it is 5926

I am 5 weeks pregnant with suspected ectopic and the doctors and nurses seem to think my number is still low

Why do you think? I've got a scan in the morning at 9.20 am

I really don't know what numbers should be at this stage but wanted to say I am so sorry you are going through this, being in limbo is so horrible. I hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow xx

Hi, sorry I don't know about eptopic preg, or hcg levels. Hope everything is ok x

hi sorry you are going through this, i had a blood test at 5 and a half weeks and it was at 7000 but i know this varies a lot. Good luck for your scan tomorrow i know its very hard iv just had my 2nd mc in 3 months but with time it does get better. :)

Hi hon, I am sorry you are going through this. When I had a scan last March at 6+2 my bloods came back at over 30,000 so I would say you may be slightly low but I am not a doctor so can't say for sure.

It should have doubled, if not more so that could be why they think it is a bit low.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, I will be thinking of you x

I think with ectopic or even an mmc the levels still rise a bit but not double but ya never know u always have hope gd luck for tomoro xx

hoping for a positive outcome for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let us know how your scan goes hun, thinking of you xxx

Hi There's a sack and an egg in the correct place she said it was a good size for 5 weeks :) my ovaries look ok too got another scan in 10 days

the scan she could see it abdominally but did tv just to be sure - no sign on heamorrage and she said it looks like it should for a 4-5 week scan
She seemed quite positive that next scan wel see a small heartbeat :)

Thanks everyone :) I celebrated to good news by going to sleep all afternoon not had much the
Last few days

Oh I am so pleased for you, wonderful news :) How terrible that they left you to worry like that though x

I know the nurses today said my levels aren't low and that doctors shouldn't say they are because its how they double not where they start at.
She said doctors sometimes are too informative and can cause problems she said they can't tell me it's a viable pregnancy just yet but that's because it's early

Congrats hunni told you that your jus early on x x x

Aw great news hunni hope the rest of your pregnancy is stress free. Take it easy :) xxx

That is great news hon, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Awww, thats good news then. keeping evertyhing crossed for you :)

take it easy :nap: and keep us posted, we are all here for you xxxxx

Congratulations!! X

My fat fingers can't spell! x

oh wow, I'm so pleased for you.... hope you can see hb next week too and then relax a little more, what a rollercoaster so far for you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back