......Confused

stacey1

Reaction score
I had my period last week they normally last 5-6 days so it was normal. i had intercourse with my boyfriend 3 days after i finished my period, and know im feeling sick, stomach cramping and having weird dreams about having a baby. i have read that it is possible to get pregnant so soon after your period ends on the baby centre. And i was just wondering what everyone else thought.

i am trying to get pregnant, but could really do with some and advice and help

thanks in advance

Stacey
xx

As a rule you release an egg aprox 2 weeks after your period, and you can't get pregnant with the egg being released.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule and some women can ovulate early. However even if you have already ovulated there would be no way you'd be exhibiting pregnancy symptoms this early in your cycle.

If you are TTC the best thing to do would be to invest in some OPK's (you can get the cheap on ebay or Amazon) and test yourself from about CD10 onwards.. When you are due to ovulate you will get a positive OPK and know it is a good time to have sex.

Best of luck!

xxxxxxxx

Hello,

I had OV at 9/10 days this Cycle (uses fertilitu monitor) - so it does happen...
Normlly my OV is late in the cycle but not this time apprently... (Normally I OV at 19/20)...

I cross my fingers for you xxxxx

Thank you to you both for your answers.

I guess ill just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope i am.

xxxxx

My SIL conceived twice by accident on and then a few days after period. Don't ask me how but it happened lol xx

My SIL conceived twice by accident on and then a few days after period. Don't ask me how but it happened lol xx

As I say it does happen.

My sister conceived twice on the pill :shock:

However it is the exception not the rule :oooo:

xxxxxxxx

I think the average woman on a "normal" 28 day cycle ovulates between day 10 and 14. So if your cycles are shorter than that then yes it is completely possible. Especially if your periods are 5 days long, you could easy ovulate on days 8 or 9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back