got my names!

MrsH_

Reaction score
just wondered what you think of theese middle names to go with them..

for a boy Bobby Douglas Harvey (Douglas being my bfs grandads name as i got my own way with Bobby)

and for a girl Rose Lorna Harvey..
(my boyfriend wants Lorna as middle name as its his nans name as the name rose is from my side of the family) but do you think it goes help me please i dont wanna agree if im not 100 percent!!

thanks xxx

I really like the name bobby, its very cute :)

Your boys name is very sweet!

Your girls name doesn't really roll off the tongue as well - however, Lorna Rose Harvey does. How about that and just call her Rose? My cousin is called Dorothy Eva, but it was always the intention that she would be known as Eva.

that could work we was always gonna have rose as a middle name if it wasnt a first name x

My daughter is called Bobbi lol, my dad is Robert so wanted to name the first grandchild after him then found out I was team pink and decided on either Bobbi or Robyn. When she was born she was a Bobbi. My friends little boy is called Bobby and she actually asked my permission first lol

Sent from my HTC One S

I was going to say the same thing about Lorna Rose, I think they're both lovely names and so nice that you've got names from both sides of the family. x

Love Bobby , and have you thought about altering Rose slightly to Rosie, Rosie Lorna rolls better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back