Girls names.

-Cat-

Reaction score
Okay so we want to have two girl names and two boy names to chouse from once bambino arrives, we have the two boys names which are:
Noah George Scott
Finlay George Scott

Now for a girl we like Nieve Tyler Scott but cant think of a second girl choice. Im not a girly girl type person and dont like really girly names and I also like slightly unusual names.
I quite like the name Elliot for a girl, Wondered what you thought of this and what possible middle name I could put with it cant go for Tyler again otherwise it would really sound like a boy!

If anyone would like to give there opinions or suggestions of other girl names/middlenames that would be great.

I love the name Nieve for a girl Cat. I have a friend who is Irish and she has the Irish spelling of Niamh, but it is pronounced Nieve.

I like the idea of Elliot for girl, I'd not thought of that before. When she's young, she can be Ellie. Can't think of a middle name though.....

I have to say that I tend to go for the more old-fashioned names when I am thinking about them. I love the name Grace Mae, but my hubbies cousin has 2 girls and guess what? Yep, one is Grace, the other is Mae! I found out on Sunday that his wife is pregnant with their 3rd, and I have told her that if she has a boy, she cannot under any circumstances call it Harry, because I've reserved it!!!

Hi Cat, I like all the names you have chosen.
I really like the name James for a girl, that's the only none girly name I can think of.
Actually, I like Emerson, you could use that for both aswell!
xx

Hello, I like Noah but it's getting v. popular so I prefer Finlay out of your two choices as it's a bit more unusual. I also like the suggestion that someone else made for a girl, Emmerson, I think that is really pretty - you'd just need to make sure that it doesn't get shortened to Emma as that isn't as pretty or as unusual. Emmerson sounds fab.

Good luck - let us know what you decide to go with.

I know a girl who's called jamie and I find it nice... I also like emerson, but it'll probably get shortened to either emma or emmy!
Will keep on looking...

take care
mel xx

Hi Cat, just thought of another girl/boy name, what about Asher?????
Good luck with choosing! Sam xx

All of your names are really nice!!

Some ideas for a girl: Toni, i like Jamie too, Jesse, Lea, Robin, Tia.
will try and think of some more.

Oh I have found another girls name I like now, Neala.
Its pretty and unusual, what do you think, Maybe Neala Mae Scott?

Hi Cat....Love Finlay its lovely.
neive is cool too....enjoy choosing.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back