Confused much

confusedmum

Reaction score
I did home tests over the last weekend all positive results started spotting on Tuesday did another test on Tuesday morning and it showed negative so went to see my gp Tuesday afternoon who referred me for a blood test so I took another home test Wednesday morning before I went to hospital for blood test and again it showed negative I just got my blood results back and she told me that it was borderline?? Hcg levels rising and booked me a phone consultation with gp
So me and partner are confused does this mean I am pregnant still or not as home test I did Wednesday right before blood test showed negative but the blood test showed borderline ?? Hcg levels rising
Anybody experienced anything like this before

Did the gp say what your hcg levels were? From your tests it sounds like a chemical. Have you had repeat blood tests to know they're rising? That pg tests are you using? Could be they're not picking up the hcg in your urine if it isn't high enough. Fingers crossed it's just a shy bean xx

Did the gp say what your hcg levels were? From your tests it sounds like a chemical. Have you had repeat blood tests to know they're rising? That pg tests are you using? Could be they're not picking up the hcg in your urine if it isn't high enough. Fingers crossed it's just a shy bean xx

No the receptionist just read back what the hospital said I used a clear blue digital which said positive 1-2 and cheapie pound shop ones showed clear lines and have only had the 1 blood test but after the spotting clear blue cheapies both showed negative

I think it sounds like when your blood tests were done they were high enough to pick up on a pregnancy test, maybe about 25 but you're now having a chemical pregnancy and the hcg has dropped too low to be picked up on the cb tests. Sorry to sound doom & gloom but that sounds likely :( I could be wrong, I hope I am xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back