Confused any help grateful!

thanks ladies i hate this waiting! Makes i worse knowing if it doesn't i have got 4 month to wait so i can try again Grr! X

Yea it's probably the thought that if it doesn't happen now then it's ages till it cud happen again and cud have several months over u by the time he's home again xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

that is exactly it Hun if he was away i would have waiting for af first but felt it was to long to wait and if i didn't try i would regret it! Xx

It's just so hard we've no control over it at all we do it at all the right times and then can't understand y were not getting preg :( x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

nevermind for now in gunna say in not got a busy few days so should help keep my mind off it till retest! I know what you mean Hun make me hate my body sometimes when ur a teen they tell you how easy it is to get pregnant but when you come start ttc you realise its not that simple! Xx

Ahh sorry you're none the wiser! Horrible being in limbo! Have a look at my 'help' thread, similar is happening to me but my line got darker and went to get rescanned and they couldnt see anything so i'm retesting tomorrow (and monday) and if there's no change i've no idea what to think! Xxx

Ahh Hun it's bloody awful isn't it! Though I've been busy bee today and had lovely lunch with coz and feeling much more positive! Mind is now occupied slightly :) xx

Hey ladies sorry I've not posted in a few days I did test on Friday and the line was no darker or lighter and again this morning still the same so I'm going to wait and see if I get my AF as I'm still none the wiser xx

Ok ladies if we are working on a 29 day cycle I'm about 4 days off my AF just done another test but it was a frer and its come up positive so think I'm going to make an appointment for Tuesday find out what's going on!! Trying not to get my hopes up but I am getting signs! Xx

Thanks vickilou praying its not my body playing silly beggars xx

Hey ladies my line went very faint this morning and now my AF appeared so it a no go for me :( xxx

Thanks ladies but kinda relieved as much as that sounds awful all I could think was what if the same happens again and he is still away not sure i could cope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back