Confused any help grateful!

Zoe S

Reaction score
Ok ladies I'm sorry if I'm becoming annoying but a week after my mmc I did a pregnancy test to check my HCG levels and came up negative even went back to it to check later still nothing and my digital ovulation test showed positive the same day and went negative the day after have been doing pregnancy tests since still been negative (just to be on the safe side) and this morning (2 weeks after mmc) I done one and its come up with a faint line pictured below and wanted to know if this was normal? Me and OH did go against doctors orders and had unprotected a lot ( sorry for TMi) before he went back on deployment xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 62
If it went negative then maybe you have possibly caught again maybe test in a few days and see if the line gets any darker? xx

thanks Hun wasn't sure if it would show that early and didn't want to get my hopes up plus didn't think it was the right post for am i pregnant section as i dnt think i am xx

It is possible hun. I would do another test in a few days and see if its darker xxx

Last edited:
thanks ladies feel like im imaging things and didn't want to get my hopes up will test again Friday i think xx

Your welcome hun, its always good to ask others on here as they may have already experienced it xxx

Try not to get your hopes up just in case, our bodies can be very cruel!! Fingers crossed xxx

I'm gonna try not to think about it and leave well alone till Friday and retest then but thanks again xx

How confusing, I hope it's good news for you hun x

thanks coz only been 7days since ovulation so could be my body with the heat ect. But fresh mind for a few days and maybe do a test again Friday and keep you all posted :) x

Fingers crossed Zoe that would be amazing if you were. Must be frustrating with your husband being away to try and plan for a baby. Good luck, keep us posted xxx

it is Hun thought we had done it before he started tour then my mmc so thought we will carry on as normal while he was here if it happens it happens frame of mind of not wttc till November through no choice of our own x will soon know im sure xx

ahh ladies trying to stop thinking about all this but its not working i even took the dog for a really long walk to try and straighten out mu thought but that hasn't helped wish tomorrow morning would just hurry the fluff up! Xxx

ok so just had my 2 week check up phone call with the nurse from the clinic and i told her what had about my test she said to give it another week and if its still positive they may get me in for a scan to check everything xx even more of a wait now! X

im still gunna test tomorrow and test again Monday if it comes up dark in gunna ring back x

argh faint line is still there but no darker x think im gunna have to wait till next week :(

Our bodies r such a nitemare.. It's so hard to concentrate on anything when ur constantly thinking about tests I was the say Wi my mc... I really hope I gets darker for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back