im confused am i pregnant please help

JuicyJess

Reaction score
hi,

i was on the pill. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he withdrew. since comin off a week ago i have had spotting. i had a rash while on the pill and it stopped when i came off meaning i could have been allergic to the pill which is what happened last time i got pregnant i had the same rash. i have had tingly breasts, nausea, i borked, i am tired, i have back ache. i had a bad headache. I am really confused if this is just pill symptoms or if I am actually pregnant. Please help me out. When is the best time to take a test? i was meant to menstrate nine days ago.

Thank you.

if i was you i would take a test now wher abouts in lincolnshire you from if you need to chat pm me hun or im on msn

Hiya babe,

Take a test now, you can test from day af is due, so if you are 9 days late you should get a result either way to trust - if its neg then it may just be your bodies reaction to stopping the pill - however, if you have had unprotected sex then its defintely possible to get a positive.

Good Luck, let us know how you get on.

Em x

Id take a test honey if your unsure. Get a tescos own brand if u dont want to splash out on a Clearblue (i found tescos were MUCH better anyway!) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back