Conception and Orgasm?

maldives

Reaction score
Hi all,
i am a bit worried about something that is stopping me from getting pg.
I don't tend to have orgasms every time .
is it essential to have orgasms in order to concieve?
what if i get an orgasm after we bd for a few minutes is it too late?
is it essential in the first place?

thanks alot.

A female orgasm isn't essential I don't think no :hug:
It can aid sperm in some cases I believe? :think:

Don't worry about that, it's definitely not essential.

its not essential but i know that it does help if you have an orgasm after he has ejaculated, because the contractions pull the sperm up through your cervix.

you don't need to orgasm as he ejaculates - but erm if you could help yourself along afterwards it is meant to help a little :wink:

Nope not essential...So don't worry...as long as your mans doing the deed... What female orgasms do is dip the cervix into the seminal pool which your OH leaves at the base.. (TMI :puke: )..But sperm are hardy little blighters and they will make it up there without a problem anyways...

although, some of these choose the sex of your baby web sites say if you want a boy you need to orgasm and if you want a girl you're not supposed to...but I'll be figged if I know the exact scientific reason why...Something to do with giving the x sperm more of a chance???
:think: :

Squiglet said:
although, some of these choose the sex of your baby web sites say if you want a boy you need to orgasm and if you want a girl you're not supposed to...but I'll be figged if I know the exact scientific reason why...Something to do with giving the x sperm more of a chance???
:think: :

yeah squiglet its apparently because when you have an orgasm it makes your vagina more alkaline, which favours the boy sperm :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back