Orgasm

Star dust

Reaction score
Hi ladies I know this may sound like a very stupid question one in which I probably should now (I think) but I don’t and I thought some of you lovely ladies may know its quite embarrassing but I will ask.............

In order to get pregnant do us ladies have to orgasm? Or is it just enough when the OH ejaculates in you? (Sorry for to much information) As I only sometimes have an orgasm and wondering if I need to every time we bed to conceive?

Sorry for this long and stupid question, I’m really embarrassed as I have given you too much information but I have been wondering this for a long time. Any advice would be greatly received. Love Lou.xxxx

It's not essential for us to orgasm but it helps. When we are fertile our cervix is open so even if we don't have an orgasm the spermies can still swim up there but some might get lost trying to find their way in.

when we orgasm the contractions of our cervix suck in the little swimmers helping them along on the path to the egg.

Me and DH always make sure I have an extra orgasm after he's finished to suck all the waifes and strays in.

Hope this helps a little

No you certainly don't have to have the big O to conceive. I am proof of that on conception of my daughter!!! If that were the case, many women would not get pregnant!!! :rotfl:

Altho I have heard that having an O can help conception all to do with hormones and contractions etc, I think.

Just enjoy TTC and if you orgasm then all the better for you, but not needed to make a baby!

best wishes and good luck TTC. x

nope you don't have to!
But I think it makes it more fun!!!! :cheer:

Thanks ladies for clearing that up for me. I agree it does make it more fun. ha-ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back