conceive plus and epo?

Bellarina

Reaction score
hi girls

as title suggests im debating trying epo and conceiveplus next cycle...any advice/suggestions?

if i start epo how much are you supposed to take a day? and is it right u only take it up to ov?

and how many of you have had successgood experiences with conceiveplus as i dont wanna forkout for it if its not very good IYKWIM

im getting to the stage where il try anything (even gonna try crystals now)

thanks girls

xxxxx

I can only help with one point hun but yep you must stop EPO after Ov... Can't remember why (sorry it's late!)

I have some concieve plus which I am going to try next cycle?

xxxxxxxxxx

I've started epo this cycle, I take 1000mg a day but other people take 2000mg a day so not sure what amount is the right amount?

Xx

yeh im worried id take too much or not enuff....do you know how much to take Carnat?

thanks girls xxx

Hey bellarina, I prefer conceive plus to preseed, and it's a wee bit cheaper. Epo has def worked 4 me increasing ewcm. I've read it can delay ovulation but it actually brought mine forward by a day. I had a short luteal phase this month & am trying 2 get 2 the bottom of what caused it but I don't think it was the epo as I took that last month too & it didn't affect it then. Have ur cycles got back 2 any sort of normality yet after pill? I know u had a really long one a while back there. Xx

hey hun
im wondering if i have a duff left side as it seems i have long ones every other cycle....oct - dec was 81 day long cycle...then jan was only 26 days....now this one im on cd 41 and no sign so it seems to alternate

been ttc nearly 8 months now so wooda thought pill wooda been outta system by now

xxx

Ive heard good things abt pre seed and con+ i have some con+ for my next cycle as mines seems to come when it pleases and when your TTC thats jus not good enough!

yeh i wanna make sure i double my chances as much as poss

do u mean ur ewcm comes and goes or ur cycles hun?

xxxx

Yeah i didnt get much this month and sometimes i get loads like towards the end of my cycle, I was suppoesed to have con+ this month but I OV'd earlier than I thought and it was late. I got my +opk CD9 which is quite early I think i got some ewcm after my period then I OV'd so I will stick to the con+ this cycle hopefully. I wouldnt take epo jus incase it effects anything else bt thats jus me lolol big woos!

awe well fx it works for u hun, have u got the one with the applicators or just the tube?
xx

Just the wee tube love im gonna add something new for every month i dont get a BFP like ive started vits and opks next is con+ then maybe softcups and who knows I dnt want to be ttc for too long :eek: xx

Ye im the same. ..Thought i wooda been pg by now

we can only do our best tho cant we :) xxx

Conceive plus seemed to work for me hun :) I havnt noticed any ewcm since coming off the pill, I'm hoping it helps me get my bfp this cycle too :).
I tried epo but that didn't seem to help with cm. I'm taking Vitb 50 and it seems to have an affect on ov for me brings it earlier than usual, not taking it for that I'm takin it to try help reduce my spottin before afim not complaining tho eatlier ov means earlier testing lol xx

ooo thats fab hun fx it does the trick for you!
are u using the tube or the applicators? xxx

Hun with ur loooonnnngggg cycle be aware that epo can delay ov so in turn would make ur cycles even longer. That what happened to me anyway. I have had a 27-29 day cycle for about 5 years and the cycle I took epo it delayed ov by over a week and obviusly then in turn extended my cycle to 37days I think it was

As for concieve plus I use it. It gets v watery as soon as u put it on skin though. Find the threasd in here titled "armed with a syringe and concieve plus" to find other reviews and tips on successful use!!

I bought a syring to insert coz tried it once without and was very messy,put bf off and he said he didn't wana use it again, so I used a syring to put it in but he doesn't know this lol and I'm not gona tell him this time either, what he doesn't know won't hurt him no lol.

Are u gona get some for urself now?

itsbabytime...thanks for the caution, maybe il leave the epo for now then until cycles sort themselves out at least
think il invest in the conceive plus tho!
babyg il get a syringe maybe then, as i think u get alot more in the tube for ur money than the applicators

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back