Completely fed up :(

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am going to a good friend's wedding next week and I can't find anything to wear- I've already got such a swollen tum and boobs that I don't fit into any of my stuff. I would ideally like a plain coloured maxi dress but I can't find any dress that looks halfway decent anywhere. I am size 14 - bordering on 16 round the waist at the moment :( and only 5ft 1.

Can anyone suggest anywhere that I could get something suitable.

Evans? If you're looking for mat wear mothercare sometimes do lovely stuff or mamas and papas. Tesco have some nice things in at min too, not maternity but nice. Ooh and peacocks-they have maternity stuff and some nice dresses in regular clothes too! I'm in same boat clothes wise, my jeans no longer fit (was a size 10-12) and none of my tops fit as I've gone from size 8 with nearly no boobs to HUGE boobs and a size 10-12! Gonna gave to start investing in mat wear now!

im a bit lost with advice on this one as im already a size 20 so im gona have to go back into big shops for my maternity stuff:( took me so much work to get out of the +sizes into an 18 and now already back to a 20 for comfort sainsburys do some nice things but your best bet is go have a wonder around the town x

I'm in the same boat, I'm the same height and size as you and have a cousins wedding in Cyprus in may to buy for...I'll be going on 17 weeks then..eek!!!! I haven't a clue what I'm going to wear! I don't anything to float as it'll make me look like an elephant! Lol might have a gander at the sale on the monsoon website when the time
is nearer but it's so expensive on there!

Try googling for wedding maternity dress hire There is a site that hires maternity dresses and they are lush (am on my phone or % would link it for you) Could be a cheaper option to buying, but getting a stunning dress at the same time?

Ooh could you post the link when you get a chance?

Thanks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back