Those Hold In Tummy Pants...

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wanted to see if anyone knows if extra pressure on the tummy area is harmful to the baby..... (I am 12 weeks tomorrow)

I am going to a wedding, and have a dress that I wear with teh BIG PANTS, as I have an 'issue' with the area under my bust to the top of my belly button.. and the dress will only do up if I have these lovely pants on to keep my 'top stomach' in... BUT.. was wondering if this will cause any problems.....???

Thanks
xx

i wouldnt think it was such a good idea hun but i dont know for definate

I'd give it a miss as your uterus will be popping out of your pelvis any time now! Time to let it all hang out! :D

have you not got a belly wrap hun put that on the "top belly" area that way your bottom belly is still free if you understand me?
manda xx

Are they very tight around your abdomen / top of pubic bone?

i wouldn't. i once wore one to an all day wedding and had stomach cramps for about 3 days after due to the tightness that day.

manda... what is a belly wrap please? That is all I need to be honest, for my 'top belly' ....

Yes, it is pretty 'firm' over the pubic bone/ baby/ lower belly area...

Its the only dress that I have that will definatly fit me.. if I wear something over my top belly.... :think:

Don't want to buy a bigger dress.. for a wedding.. that won't fit me again...

xxx

get some that arnt tight.. bigger size perhaps.. it will be fine.. it only stops u wobbling at the end of the day and if they arnt super tight it will be fine

a belly wrap is something you buy when pg to go under your normal clothes to make the tops longer so your belly doesnt hang out think mothercare sells them :D
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back