Comfortable bras

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by Newmum13, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Newmum13

Newmum13 Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend any comfortable maternity bras, everything I wear feels so uncomfortable and I have to keep them on all day and night with pads because of breastfeeding but and just so uncomfortable :( xxxx

2. Maud

Maud Well-Known Member

I've gone for these this time: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_152010327886_-

They aren't my usual style at all, but when getting fitted my preferred ones were uncomfortable around the armpit and I remember that being a major discomfort last time. The lady recommended these and they are extremely comfortable; worth the price.

You can get bras designed for overnight instead of wearing a day bra. I've got some crop top ones from Mothercare, (http://www.mothercare.com/Black-and...s&returnSrule=null&start=20&returnScrollPos=1) although I do find those are still a little tight under the arms so I might try going up a size this time. The most comfy ones I have are cheap stretchy crop tops from Sainsburys. They aren't nursing bras but they are soft enough to pull down for access. Sadly I haven't been able to find them this year but I expect other shops probably sell similar.

#2 Maud, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. Newmum13

Newmum13 Well-Known Member

Fab thank you - im so uncomfortable il have a look at these :) xxx

4. ruby2015

ruby2015 Well-Known Member

Poor you!!!! I really struggled too, esp at night. I found I kept getting blocked ducts when I slept with a bra on so now I sleep in a vest top with a muslin folded several times over my chest to absorb leaks- it really works and is so much more comfortable. The M & S nursing bras are v comfy- not exactly glamorous but they're soft and stretchy- they're in packs of 2 and come in small, medium, large and extra large rather than being in specific sizes.

5. mumofmany7

mumofmany7 Member

i struggle as well uggg

6. StephyLou

StephyLou Well-Known Member