Can you girls help me re bras, please!!

Jimmer

Reaction score
Ok. What is it with maternity bras.

My wife has had to pack all her non pg bras away, and bought a couple of maternity bras (no underwiring, right size, etc).

But they are not the sexiest in the world, and I know she would like some. So I am trying to buy her a couple of sets of lingerie, that are a bit more interesting than black/white but still maternity.
Tried John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams - even Selfridges.

There are a few nice nursing bras, but maternity? Nothing.

Can anyone recommend somewhere where I can find some maternity lingerie please?!?

Thank you all!
Jimmer

GOOD LUCK!!! There is a sight that seems to do nice stuff (typically i cant remember what its called atm) i think they're pretty new but its all maternity stuff in pretty designs with lovely matching panties.

Personally i HATE my maternity bras, they make me all pointy and little with no cleavage, even though they're an E cup. I've jsut been wearing a bigger back size atm and making sure it fits.

You don't necessarily have to get maternity bras - just non wired ones would be fine. I would suggest taking her to a really nice lingerie shop where she can be measured and pick out something really special...not sure where you are located but somewhere like Rigby and Peller in London is a real treat.

Thanks - she has been measured, and would quite like to buy it on my own for a surprise, but will try Rigby and Peller.

Thanks so much

Helloooooooooo Jimmer

What a lovely surprise - sure she will be really pleased. If you run into my OH, could you mention it to him as well!!! :D

I have been on the internet and found a couple of websites you could try - there seem to be some nice ones there.

figleaves.com
becheeky.com

Good luck!
Div girl

I'm going to pm you my dh's number- could you have a word with him please?! You're putting all the blokes on here to shame I bet- I can't wait to get home and tell 'him indoors' to sort it out :rotfl:
Anyhoo, try bloomingmarvellous- theres a link at the top of the page, I looked ages ago and they had a few nice ones.

LOL - I just know she has had it quite tough in these first few weeks, and want to give her something to tell I love her and to make her feel as feminine as I can!

Thanks for those Div Girl - have actually bought one from each. That is exactly what I was looking for - but the shops were rubbish!!!!

If you have a Bravassimo nearby they do nice maternity bras.

sunnyday said:
somewhere like Rigby and Peller in London is a real treat.

My best mate works in rigby and peller so I get a 35% discount! its not such a treat when your best mate has to fondle your tits though! :rotfl:

I recommend HOTMILK though- their stuff is lovely and flattering

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back