Bras

don't say that.... (your only as old as the man you feel) my DH is 50 this year.... although he feels gorgeous! there's 18yrs between us but majority of the time you'd think i was the oldest.... do men ever grow up?

x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hayley don't worry... variety makes us all more interesting.... I always preferred older guys until I met my OH.. who is 34 [or maybe 35 now.. not sure!!] so not much difference but at first I noticed he seemed much younger..

Will defo look at H&M and Topshop.. fed up with my boring clothes... and fed up with this weather.. if it was spring I could unload all my summer clothes from the loft [20 bin bags worth!] and wear some of that for a change.. although not sure how much will fit by then...

On a very positive note my Elle MacPhearson maternity bra arrived today from figleaves... only ordered it Monday!! It is FAB!!! 34DD and fits perfectly.. is supportive, smooth and black...yippee.. and its not tooooooo ugly!! Not cheap at over £30 but so comfy so very worth it!! And it has the flaps I can undo if still wearing it when breastfeeding.. god I hope these things don't grow anymore!!

x

So w

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
Your only as old as the bloke that u feel anna marie!!! LOL :wink:

I always love it when that quote comes out!! Look at my signature!!!!

:lol:
Yes Tankett I was going to mention you but thought better of it.. glad you have though... proof as age is just a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

LOL girls! Sorry to sneek in and say but i have gone up 8 inches around my ribs!! I was a 30E and now i'm a 38G! Mothercare bras are a bit frumpy and i am counting the days until i can wear my lovely lacy ones again. Try looking sexy with 38G boobs, they will be swinging by my knees by the time i'm done! :shock:

Thanks for the links to the websites i'll try them now!!

tankett said:
Oy Imi!!! What are you trying to say about me being a shopaholic!?! :shock: Okay, I already have 9 muslim squares, 18 bibs, 7 vests, 6 plain white sleepsuits, 4 assorted babygrows, 2 hats and a pair of boots!! And, I did spend £100 in Mothercare on Saturday when I only went in for a couple of tops!!! I bought a Tommie Tippee nappy wrapper (half price). Why didn't they have these when my daughter was born? What a fantastic invention!! I still associate the peachy smell of Wilko's nappy sacks with poo! :shock:

Mmmm tankett ... as i can see u totally hate shopping LOL ... :shock:
me im 15wks and only have 2 xmas bibs and a pair of socks!! (And a pram from mothercare!!)

I might start a book up girls ... who brought most mothercare by there due date ... my money lies with tankett LOL!!!! :eek:

OOOHHHH can we stop talking about feeling up blokes PLEASEEEEE!!! (Even though i came up with it!!!)

I not done any "Feeling" for 9wks ... i swear im gonna be a nypho by the time OH gets back in 4wks!!!...

He's back on my b'day (the big one :cry: ) so i hope he not jet lagged, :D :D :D !!!!

Anyone else feeling as frumpy as hell but at the same time a little frisky?? I know your drive is ment to come back, but at the moment i feel like a woman possesed!!!!!!!!!

Glad your bra's nice anna sending mine back ... boobs are hanging even lower this week!!!

Who knows we could be wearing hammocks after all LOL!!!

What has happended to my sex drive??? if anyone finds it wondering about looking unused and unhappy - pls return it back!!! DH has been searching for weeks...

I must confess i can't stop shopping.. i love a bargain and as the moment George - asda is doing it for me! muslim squares - pack of 3 and very large £2.50.... i've got 2 packed (8 in each) of babies vests with poppers under, 10 outfits including matching hats n bibs... a button front cargigan/coat with matching hat and gloves, 3 blankets that match a few outfits, 4 pairs of scratch mits, 4 packs of wipes, 4 bottles of baby wash, 4 bottles of shampoo, baby oil gel... a steamer, 6 bottles, nursing chair and stool.... 3 white baskets and a white clothes basket! I've asked DH if he'll take me furniture shopping sat morning... not to buy - just to look!!!

I'm having the best time!!!

x

Ruddy Nora ... hayley you and tankett are Women possesed!!!!

You do realise with the amount of stuff u two have got between you, you could quite happily open up your own baby shop!!!!

Have you left enough in mothercare/boots for the rest of us??? LOL :wink:

I didn't realise we were talking about toiletries as well!!!!

My list is shampoo, baby powder, baby massage oil, baby bath, (can't remember the rest but there is definitely 8 bottles of johnsons stuff on top of my wardrobe!!), 8 packs of nappy wipes, 2 packs of newborn nappies, and did I mention the nappy wrapper??!!! :lol:

My thinking is to buy it bit by bit while I am still earning, and before I go on stupid maternity pay.

I've just been looking at nursery furniture on t'internet. My grandma is buying my cot, but she rang the other night to ask if I wanted to get it myself. She said that way, I can get all the furniture to match and then just tell her how my the cot was! :lol: Thing is, I'm not really into solid pine furniture, and that's all I can find. :? Something about the pine with the big round drawer handles just shreaks 1980's to me!!! :lol: I can see me ending up with pine because I can't find anything else I like. Any ideas felloe shop-a-holic Hayley??!?! :lol:

Have you looked in the mothercare catalouge tankett??

There are quite a few selections on nursery furniture .... the one i like is nearly £1000 ... Winnie the pooh of course!!!

MIL buying our set apparently .... Saves us £600 pounds and it's not half bad if im honest!!!

Mamas&Papas have some nice stuff too ... but then again there prices are a bit steep :shock:

The amount of shopping you do hun, i doubt you will have a prob finding anything :wink: when you do give me a shout ... might send you out to go and buy my stuff too LOL!!!!! :D

you make me laugh tankett... i was saying the same thing to my mum the other day! best to buy all toiletries now because when i'm on maturnity leave i'll struggle to afford a bar of soap. I'm not sure what nappies to buy. DH wants us to use re-usable!!!! okay for him!!! i'll be the one changing the baby all the time... might start getting a few packs of disposables each week but no tell him.... i want to start getting sheets etc but think it might be best getting cot/bed first!!!

I'm not too fussy on pine either! i fancy oak but can't seem to fine a nice bedroom set... thinking of getting white now! but the thought of wiping little dirty fingers off everything is putting me off.... but then again the white looks so nice! MFI do a nice white range... i also like the chest of draws from Mamas and papas savannah range - so think i might mix n match it with a few mfi and ikea bits as long as they're all the same white!

Have you lot been thinking about your prams? i'm getting the stokke - mum and dad are paying!!!! i fancy the red colour way... with the matching bag and umberella etc... can't wait...

x

So boots is nearly out of stock to then hayley??? LOL

Best get shopping girls ... QUICK !!!! :D :D :D

I spent a good hour surfing last night looking for bedroom sets. Is there anyone who does one that isn't pine, or winnie the poo??? Don't get me wrong, I do lurve all of the winnie stuff, but I like to be different!

I would like the furniture to be either light beech, oak, or maybe even white. And ideally, a cot, wardobe and chest of drawers to match.

I'm not buying cot bumpers or quilts as I don't see the point, so it will be plain sheets for a while, but I would obviously like some mice curtains, and maybe rug/cushions to match??

Not asking for much am I??!

Hiya ...

I personally am going for a cot bed ... that way it will last them until they are about 4/5 ... haven't really got the money to keep buying new things all the time...

Get the mothercare catalouge tankett there is some choice in there!! or argos even!!

Think i'll give the mice curtains a miss they sound messy LOL!!! :wink:

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
Think i'll give the mice curtains a miss they sound messy LOL!!! :wink:

You know I meant to type Nice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've not tried Mothercare yet, but I have the Argos Catalogue. Here's where it gets complicated!! I would like the sets that Argos do (the Prague or Salisbury ones), but not in Pine!! I like the shape of the codbed and like the 4+2 chests of drawers. Now if they did these in the Mamas and Papas Murano in Ivory, this would be perfect. I love the finish and the handles of the M&P set, but a 3 drawer chest is no good, and the cot is very plain looking. So basically, I want it to look like the Argos one, but in Ivory like the M&P with those handles.

Help!!!!!
Salisbury:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...re>C$cip=36117.Cots+and+nursery+furniture.htm

Prague:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...re>C$cip=36117.Cots+and+nursery+furniture.htm

M&P:

Hi Tankett,

Have you tried Kiddiecare, we have brought our cot etc off there. I nice white one, I am just trying to find a nice white wardobe now.

i think they do bedding etc as well, to be honest they do everything that is sold in the shops but slightly cheaper and free delivery if you spend over £50

sarah x

tankett said:
You know I meant to type Nice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've not tried Mothercare yet, but I have the Argos Catalogue. Here's where it gets complicated!! I would like the sets that Argos do (the Prague or Salisbury ones), but not in Pine!! I like the shape of the codbed and like the 4+2 chests of drawers. Now if they did these in the Mamas and Papas Murano in Ivory, this would be perfect. I love the finish and the handles of the M&P set, but a 3 drawer chest is no good, and the cot is very plain looking. So basically, I want it to look like the Argos one, but in Ivory like the M&P with those handles.

Help!!!!!
]

(Imi sits there clutching head) ... God girl you make my head spin!!! :shock:

LOL buy all of then paint em then mix and match Lmao!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back