Come on Suzy Rayne!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of November 2013 from a cycle that starts in October. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of July 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in early 2017.

Fingers crossed hunni xxx

She told me I'd get my news in November from my October cycle and attention would be to 14th August 2014 so that wud be over 10 months so I'm guessing mines wrong? My cycle starts on 2nd of the month??

She could still be right. A pregnancy is roughly dated from the day of your last period, the longest they will let you be pregnant is 42 weeks (well it was when I had my dd 11 years ago so it might of changed). If your period started 24th oct, 42 weeks later is the 14th August.

I hope she's wrong and you both get your bfp's sooner x
I'm guessing she is wrong if its from my October cycle doctor wud date it from 1st day of cycle which is always 1st or 2nd of month so I think it's wrong xxx
Hoping everyone else's is right

That would make it a bit difficult. I know she told a friend of mine she'd get a bfp in October but her oh is away till nov so not sure how that's going to happen.

Hey hon hope its right for you x

Suzy was wrong for me as said bfp july so I'm hoping Mary will be right with hers x

BabyDust *****

going to get one from mary as well but gunna hang on til next month, hubby might shoot me if i spend more money on a prediction lol

I just ordered one from Mary too. just for the craic!

We are not ttc again until October and had no problems getting pregnant last time. Fell at the first attempt

Cant wait to see what she says. As I am 36 we are only planning 1 more baby

Lol when I got mine I was so impatient unpaid extra to get it within 24 hours lol

BabyDust *****

I hope she doesn't take too long. She says 7 days not including weekends or holidays so technically could get my reading a week Wednesday!

Am already sitting refreshing my email page ...

When I purchased one from Mary I ordered it on a Thursday night and got it Tuesday night

Michelle x

hoping to get it by the end of the week, i've been sat refreshing my page all morning too lol

Mary does tend to Reply at silly o clock xxx I got mine about 11.15 pm about 6 days after ordering xxc

I really want to get one but I'm terrified of the result being terrible. :(

From Tapatalk

I was a bit scared they would say they couldn't see any children in my future but they all have :) just dates quantities and genders all different on each reading xxx

My reading is BFP in September from August cycle. Going to see the fertility clinic on 12th with my partner as per referral from GP. Hoping they might give me chlomid or something, but gonna be on it like rabbits this month! Xx

I'm still waiting on cheri22 it said 3 days so fingers crossed for tomorrow xxx

I got my reading from Suzy Rayne last night. It did take two days though. Hope it is good news when it arrives x

Am still waiting on Mary! She has said on her facebook page that she has family problems

I paid for a reading off Cheri it said 3 days for paid for reading one day 3 got a message to say my reading will be 16th August due to high volume of requests xxxx I shall be patient lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back