Come on Suzy Rayne!

OfficiallyMrsM

Reaction score
just sent off for a reading from suzy rayne, bit excited about her response :)

anyone else had some good results?

I sent mine today too :)

I told myself I wouldn't but I got a promotion at work so got carried away. Fortnunately that's my spending spree over with!

I think she has got some right just lately. I'll find out in October if she got mine right. Hope you get your predictions through soon x

Naomii88 had her reading and she got her BFP this month when Suzy predicted! I'm hoping I get mine this month- she predicted conception news in August 2013 from a cycle that started in July 2013 with a girl due May with attention paid to the 10th :).
My cycle started July 16th and I roughly have 7/8 week cycles so due to ov around 15th so that would fit quite well with the dates!
X

I got my reading a good few months back that said I'd find out in July with a baby due early April. I did conceive as planned but sadly had an early miscarriage. Really hoping I catch this month as apparently then if baby is born a couple of weeks early she's right on both counts.

Currently 6dpo so keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck guys will be stalking for news xx

I hope shes right for all of us she predicted i would get bfp in nov from oct cycle and have a girl begining of august fx xx

I had 3 readings this month lol
Suzy said 1 girl conception news nov attention to 14th August 2014 no other babies
Psychic123 said conception news jan 2014 healthy baby boy followed by conception news feb 2015 with a healthy girl
Mary said I'd be pregnant by nov 2013 with my daughter due on at Sunday at 04.10am healthy pregnancy and healthy girl who would be born naturally at 40 weeks 6.5 hour labour with 12 mins of pushing. When she is a year old I will be pregnant with another healthy girl so who knows lol least all 3 agreed I will have a baby lol

Suzy said I would conceive September from cycle starting in August with a boy to be born 16th may. Then I would fall pregnant again within 9 months of giving birth. Not long now til I see if she is right.

Michelle x

Naomii88 had her reading and she got her BFP this month when Suzy predicted! I'm hoping I get mine this month- she predicted conception news in August 2013 from a cycle that started in July 2013 with a girl due May with attention paid to the 10th :).
My cycle started July 16th and I roughly have 7/8 week cycles so due to ov around 15th so that would fit quite well with the dates!
X

Yep she was right with mine! :) hope she's right for the rest of you! Xxx

oooo hopefully she might be spot on with mine, i'll let you know what she says when i get it back :)

Suzy said 1 girl conception news nov attention to 14th August 2014 no other babies
Psychic123 said conception news jan 2014 healthy baby boy followed by conception news feb 2015 with a healthy girl
Mary said I'd be pregnant by nov 2013 with my daughter due on at Sunday at 04.10am healthy pregnancy and healthy girl who would be born naturally at 40 weeks 6.5 hour labour with 12 mins of pushing. When she is a year old I will be pregnant with another healthy girl so who knows lol least all 3 agreed I will have a baby lol

Who is the mary one, would be interested in a reading from her!

Who is the mary one, would be interested in a reading from her!

There's a thread on here about psychic conception I followed the link that was posted she gives a lot of detail and seems to have been right with a lot of people. The 3 I used I got from the same thread. Most people got similar readings from each psychic but mine were totally different so who knows xxx her site is www.destinyleafs.co.uk

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of November 2013 from a cycle that starts in October. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of July 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in early 2017.

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of November 2013 from a cycle that starts in October. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of July 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in early 2017.

Oh how exciting not too long to find out if she is right. Fx for you huni

Michelle x

My reading said I would find out in October 2013 from a September cycle and a girl would be born in July (6th). We would have a boy in late 2016 x

Fingers crossed hunni xxx

She told me I'd get my news in November from my October cycle and attention would be to 14th August 2014 so that wud be over 10 months so I'm guessing mines wrong? My cycle starts on 2nd of the month??

She told me I'd get my news in November from my October cycle and attention would be to 14th August 2014 so that wud be over 10 months so I'm guessing mines wrong? My cycle starts on 2nd of the month??

She could still be right. A pregnancy is roughly dated from the day of your last period, the longest they will let you be pregnant is 42 weeks (well it was when I had my dd 11 years ago so it might of changed). If your period started 24th oct, 42 weeks later is the 14th August.

I hope she's wrong and you both get your bfp's sooner x

Morning she told me id conceive in Sept from my Aug cycle with a girl born in June. But I got my bfp last week and due in April.

Good luck
Xx

Suzy was wrong for me too, she said pregnant October and due in June, but I got bfp already and due in April. I got two other readings, one from Mary and one from Cherie22. Mary said she saw a baby bump in April and Cheri22 said the month of April was significant, so both of them are right xxx They all saw a girl!

Last edited:

She could still be right. A pregnancy is roughly dated from the day of your last period, the longest they will let you be pregnant is 42 weeks (well it was when I had my dd 11 years ago so it might of changed). If your period started 24th oct, 42 weeks later is the 14th August.

I hope she's wrong and you both get your bfp's sooner x
I'm guessing she is wrong if its from my October cycle doctor wud date it from 1st day of cycle which is always 1st or 2nd of month so I think it's wrong xxx
Hoping everyone else's is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back