Going to take a test

sarahdee

Reaction score
I have been reading some of the other post on thrush and quite alot of people have had it as a early sympton......so i will go out today buy first response .....hopefully i will get a bfp..............if not i will keep on trying........................i will post my results later.

hello

Good luck with your BFP :pray:

How many days are you past ovulation?

ok it would be 4 dpo if my period had come on the 6th.........but it came early onthe 3rd so its now 7 dpo, but thats only if i ov on the times that im calculating. (I calculate on mymonthlycycles website)

good luck, i used first response and it came up with bright pink line straight away. let us know how you get on x

sarahdee said:
ok it would be 4 dpo if my period had come on the 6th.........but it came early onthe 3rd so its now 7 dpo, but thats only if i ov on the times that im calculating. (I calculate on mymonthlycycles website)

Cool, well i would wait a few more days if you can before testing as the first response can only tell a BFP from about 10 days past ovulation. And i know these test aint cheap. Ive got the cheepie ones which i dont mind testing daily as they only cost me 50p each. ive on 11 dpo and still nothing at moment.

good lcuk :pray:

ooh good luck, don't get to upset if it is n as it is still early but it can't hurt to test, on my first test it was like a faint blobby type thing in the right window which i took as a bfp as if you weren't pregnant nothing would show up so look carefully xxx

Sarah, if your last AF wasn't normal and possibly an implantation bleeding then you're way past 7 dpo :wink:

If you're sure that's not the case and you ov'ed this month as well then I agree with the others that it's a little early to test. Fingers crossed you are pregnant! But don't be too upset if it's BFN

Good luck!

think you had a very early af which wasnt normal didnt you? if so then could have been imp bleed and would be worth testing. have you had any other symptoms?

otherwise as the other girls have said then its prob too early to test.

good luck again x

i did the test and it was negative .....maybe its to soon, i hope so and fingers crossed af dont turn up! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back